Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will find the info about our adventures fun and useful! This page is meant to be an overview of fun things within Utah that we have actually tried. I try to include links to websites for each place if possible and I include any information I think is relevant. Hopefully this will give you some fun ideas of places to go and things to see in Utah. Feel free to use the list on the left to narrow your search by category. I update my blog regularly with new adventures and ideas for fun, so check back often!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Provo River Parkway Trail

This is one of Sam and I's favorite places to go. The Provo River Parkway Trail  spans a total of 30 miles and the entire trail is paved. Most of the trail follows alongside the Provo River, but at various parts the trail goes through some more urban areas. Many points of the trail run right next to parks or other fun outdoors places. Sam and I typically stick to the parts of the trail that are closer to where we live. 
There are several spots along the river that allow you to go down and play in the water. Sam loves to throw rocks into the water and see it splash. Sometimes we see fish or ducks and he always gets excited about that. 


(He wasn't feeling the camera that day. :)

With 30 miles of trail, you are bound to find something you enjoy. Isaac (Mr. Olive) really enjoys biking along the Provo River Trail since it is all paved and he doesn't have to worry about many stopping points, There are some tricky corners that have blind spots for cyclists, though, just so you can be aware of that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment