Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will find the info about our adventures fun and useful! This page is meant to be an overview of fun things within Utah that we have actually tried. I try to include links to websites for each place if possible and I include any information I think is relevant. Hopefully this will give you some fun ideas of places to go and things to see in Utah. Feel free to use the list on the left to narrow your search by category. I update my blog regularly with new adventures and ideas for fun, so check back often!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Temple Square in Salt Lake City

Before Isaac began his Fall semester, we wanted to have a family day. We decided to take Sam to Temple Square in Salt Lake City since we hadn't been there with him in a while. There is no way I could adequately cover all of the things that are available at Temple Square, but I wanted to highlight it as a wonderful, family-friendly, and free place to go if you are in the Salt Lake City area. 


The grounds on the Square are immaculately kept and always completely peaceful and beautiful.




The LDS Salt Lake City Temple is the center point for Temple Square and is quite a sight to behold. Non-LDS people and families with kids can walk around the temple and enjoy its beauty. There is also a visitor's center and various others places to visit throughout the Square. 

Check out this website that talks all about the places to see and things available there!
http://www.visittemplesquare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment