Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will find the info about our adventures fun and useful! This page is meant to be an overview of fun things within Utah that we have actually tried. I try to include links to websites for each place if possible and I include any information I think is relevant. Hopefully this will give you some fun ideas of places to go and things to see in Utah. Feel free to use the list on the left to narrow your search by category. I update my blog regularly with new adventures and ideas for fun, so check back often!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Provo Rec Center Playground

Sam and I love the Provo Rec Center, and we especially love the playground! There is an indoor play area that is free and available to anyone without having to worry about a membership or fees. It is located right inside the Rec Center. We often go there on days when the weather isn't as nice, or at times when I just want to sit and let Sam run around for a little while. It is completely enclosed and safe for big and little kids. 


The big jungle gym is meant for ages 5+ but Sam can play on it if I help him climb up the initial platforms, even though he is only 2. 


There is also a small toddler area with a couple of slides and some wall toys. Sam likes this area the best and spends most of his time going down the slides over and over. 


He is also a fan of the cool fountain in the front of the Rec. We always have to stop for a little while and admire it. ;)

Check out the Provo Rec Center website for more info:
http://www.provo.org/community/recreation-center/

No comments:

Post a Comment