Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will find the info about our adventures fun and useful! This page is meant to be an overview of fun things within Utah that we have actually tried. I try to include links to websites for each place if possible and I include any information I think is relevant. Hopefully this will give you some fun ideas of places to go and things to see in Utah. Feel free to use the list on the left to narrow your search by category. I update my blog regularly with new adventures and ideas for fun, so check back often!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Provo Splash Pad

This summer, Sam and I went to the Provo Splash Pad at Pioneer Park several times. 


I love this splash pad. It has water constantly going for 45 minutes at a time and then takes a break every hour for about 15 minutes. There were always several families and children playing in the water, but I never felt that it was overcrowded. I liked that the splash pad is pretty enclosed and I could always easily see Sam. 


There is a little playground adjacent to the splash pad that Sam always enjoyed, especially when the water was taking a break at the end of every hour. It is geared toward kids ages 3 and up, so Sam couldn't do everything on it but he still had fun. It also has some swings. 


I would recommend this park! There are covered pavilions next to the splash pad that provide shade and would be perfect for a birthday party or family get together. There are several open picnic tables around the splash pad as well and a functional bathroom nearby. 

The splash pad is now closed for the season and will reopen next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment