Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you will find the info about our adventures fun and useful! This page is meant to be an overview of fun things within Utah that we have actually tried. I try to include links to websites for each place if possible and I include any information I think is relevant. Hopefully this will give you some fun ideas of places to go and things to see in Utah. Feel free to use the list on the left to narrow your search by category. I update my blog regularly with new adventures and ideas for fun, so check back often!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

North Park in Provo

North Park is one of Sam's favorite parks in Provo. The first time I took him there, he was a little too small to really appreciate it because he couldn't safely climb on the equipment. He's just starting to get old enough and tall enough to enjoy all that this little playground has to offer. 



North Park is located on 500 N 500 W in Provo, directly across from the Provo Rec Center. You can park on the street or in the Rec Center parking lot. There are several benches and plenty of trees for shade. I would recommend it for ages 2 and up. It seems like it is a great park for older kids who might be bored of the smaller-scale playgrounds at other parks. There is also a large pavilion nearby as well as bathrooms and grassy areas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment